Thursday, October 9, 2008

More Asheville Photos


Enjoying sweet tea in Asheville in September, an awesome lunch of grits, roasted red peppers and grilled shrimp, and me trying on a new look.


Tupelo Honey CAfe in Asheville: I've had Shari's shrimp and grits twice now and just love the meal. First of all, one of my favorite foods is grits, and I only can find a decent serving when we travel south, so I try to have them as many ways as I can while I'm there. Served with shrimp and these hot roasted red peppers and a glass of sweet tea is the best way yet. I also enjoyed them for breakfast with pancakes the day before. Oh, my the carbs! I live in the north, but my culinary tastes are really in the south! Don't even get me started on the subject of pralines.


Tupelo Honey Cafe's wonderful shrimp and grits with red peppers.






I didn't buy but should have bought the fedora. I tried it on for a joke, but looking at it now, I think it's a good look for me!.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment